While it’s true there are fewer cases of tooth decay, thanks to the use of fluorides and improved patient awareness, teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection, and other problems. In these situations, teeth need to be nursed back to health. At Westdale Dental in Cedar Rapids, we provide a variety of options to restore teeth to their normal shape, appearance and function.
If a need arises that you need a restorative treatment, you can rest assured knowing we will explain all of the available options, and recommend what we believe to be the best treatment for your condition.
Reasons for restorative dentistry:
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Relieve dental pain
- Restore normal eating and chewing
- Prevent the loss of a tooth
- Replace old, unattractive dental restorations
- Improve or correct an improper bite
- Enhance your smile
- Replace missing teeth
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth